Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RDL Talks! Completes Its 1st Year!

I am very excited to have completed one full year of posts for our blog – but the future beckons…

To date, the majority of our posts have been generated in-house. We look at our various areas of expertise and the questions and issues we deal with on a regular basis and try to select topics that can be explained without launching into full dissertations. But are we selecting topics useful or interesting to you?

One of my goals as editor of the RDL Talks! blog is to address the interests and needs of our readers more directly – which means I need to hear from you! Please email me with questions or meeting planning topics you’d like to see discussed and I will work to get responses posted. In your email, please let me know if you are willing to have your name and/or company listed in connection with the post (Note: being willing does not guarantee that we will include it…). If you are not willing to have your name listed, that is OK too.

If the topic you suggest is one we have covered before, that is fine with me – sometimes a fresh perspective on an old topic or question can provide new insight.

Your topic ideas and questions can be sent to me at RDLplanners@gmail.com. Any other feedback you may have about our blog is also welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you and expect to publish many more posts to shine a light on the world of meeting planning!

- Karl Baur, CMP • Project Director, RDL enterprises